This is an ADC designed for use in digitizing RF signals with up to 20MHz
bandwidth. The form-factor is compatible with a dual-connector Digilent
Pmod so that it can be used with commonly available FPGA development boards to
build a variety Software-Defined radio functions.
10-bit 40MSPS RXADC.
- Onboard 3.3V Regulator (5V input)
- Filtered Analog 3.3V Supply
- Onboard 40MHz clock oscillator
- Digilent-compatible 2-connector Pmod interface
- Unused data bits brought to 5-pin header for misc interfacing.
- 50-ohm SMA input
Return to Radio page.